Good Works done by CID officers throughout the year 2006.
A team of CID, WB in the month of November – 2006 under the guidance of Inspr. Tapan Singha and SI P.C. Das went to Bihar, Vill – Motherpur, PS – Basantpur, Dist – Sewan and recovered a missing girl Seouli Deuri D/o Rakhal Deuri of Vill – Subhashpally, PO – Subhashnagar, PS – Bongaon, Dist – North 24-Parganas from there. The team went in pursuance of Bangaon PS GDE No. 1273 Dt. 12-01-2006. This is an achievement of Missing Persons Bureau ,CID,West Bengal.
SI Subir Dev opened a missing file against one Babli Roy D/o Ram Ekbal Roy of 17 No. Vivekananda Road, PO – Santoshpur, PS – Purba Jadavpur, Dist – South 24-Parganas on receipt of a complaint from her father. This refers to Purba Jadavpur PS GDE No. 1374 Dt. 31-07-06. Subsequently SI Subir Dev and ASI Goutam Chabri came to know that it is a case of kidnapping. He guided the father of the missing subject to lodge a case at Purba Jadavpur PS. The missing girl was subsequently recovered with the information and assistance of SI S. Dev and ASI G. Chabri. This is an achievement of Missing Persons Bureau ,CID,West Bengal.
SI Pratap Chandra Das of MPB Section opened a missing file against Jhumpa Mondal on receipt of a complaint from Shri Bhaba Mondal the father of missing girl of Machinagore Malancha Kalupara, PS – Sonarpur Dist – South 24-Parganas. This refers to Soanrpur PS GDE No. 1681 Dt. 19-08-06. Later the SI P.C. Das after interrogating the father of missing lady went to Bangoan PS area along with WCT – 147 Haripada Roy and came to know the location of the leady. Subsequently with the help of local police the lady was recovered. This is an achievement of Missing Persons Bureau ,CID,West Bengal.
On 2/2/06 morning, acting on a source information, DDI Barrackpore DD with the assistance of local police held a raid in a godown of one Pradip Saha s/o Rabilal Saha of Halisahar and seized 4 kgs and 500 gms of Ganja from his possession and arrested the said person. This refers to Bizpur PS c/no 29 dt 2/2/06 u/s 21(B) NDPS Act.
On 4/2/06 evening DDI Burdwan DD and his staff held a raid at Patal Bazar Basement floor in the shop of Sk Saguddin s/o Sk Debruddin of Municipal Trading Centre, Patal Bazar, Burdwan and seized 2950 pcs of VCD including 20 pcs of blue film. This refers to Burdwan PS c/no 86 dt 4/2/06 u/s 292/468/471/420/120B IPC and 63/68 Copy Right Act and Section 3 Presentation of Women Prohibition Act and Section 7 Cinematography Act.
On 14/2/06 at 15:00 hrs, DDI Burdwan DD and his staff received a source information that a truck with out any registration number was kept concealed with in the compound of “Tata Ma Motor Repairing Garage” , beside by pass G T Road, Burdwan the CID officers seized the vehicle having chassis no W025VZ614457 and Engine No 497TC-87EVZ887794 without any Registration number and also arrested the garage owner. This refers to Burdwan PS GDE No 1194 dt 10/02/06 u/s 41 Cr.PC/379/411 IPC.
On 8-9/2/06 night DDI Dakshin Dinajpur DD and his staff arrested one Bapi Saha (25) s/o Sukumar Saha of Sahapara, PS Gangarampur in c/w Tapan PS c/no 106 dt 14/10/05 u/s 302/201 IPC. The accused was absconding and evading arrest since long past.
On 10/2/06 evening DDI Hooghly DD and his staff secured arrest of one Sk Babor Ali s/o Sk Karim and SK Karim s/o Sk Kalu of Sk Para, Dankuni in c/w Uttarpara PS c/no 14 dt 9/2/06 u/s 363/366/120B IPC. The minor girl was also recovered.
On 6/2/06 DDI Barrackpur DD and his staff secured arrest of 2 accused persons and recovered one victim girl from Sealdah Railway Station area. This refers to Sealdah GRPS GDE No 342 dt 6/2/06 u/s 41 Cr.P.C. and 366 IPC.
On 7/2/06 a raid was conducted by South Industrial DD and secured arrest of one veteran criminal named Bifal Paik s/o Shyamal Paik and recovered Rs. 15,000/- in c/w Tiljala PS c/no 317 dt 27/12/05 u/s 394 IPC.
On 16/2/06 afternoon on the basis of source information DDI Barrackpur DD with assistance of Khardah PS held raid in the h/o one Madhusudan Mukherjee s/o Lt Bhim Mukherjee of Umacharan Bye Lane, Panihati, PS Khardah and recovered one rexin bag containing 2 kgs of Ganja and one sten gun leaving Arsenal No A-07493 (made in China), 18 round of ammunition and 2 empty magazine and a Nokia Camera Mobile Phone Model No – 6020 from the house of the accused person. This refers to Khardah PS c/no 46 dt 16/2/06 u/s 20(B) NDPS Act and 25/27 Arms Act. Another specific case vide Khardah PS c/no 52 dt 19/2/06 u/s 25/27 Arms Act was also started in this connection.
Regent Park PS Case No.51 dt 22/3/06 u/s 25/27 Arms Act. On 22/3/06 A raid was conducted by S.O.G. officers and force to verify the statement of PC accused Sk. Sahajada s/o Lt.Taleb Hossain of 7,Prince Anowar Sha Road, PS Jadavpur, Kol-33. As led by PC accused at Usha Dhal Road, abandoned place of USHA Factory under Regent Park PS accused himself took out an improvised single shorter measuring about 9” in length loaded with one .303 live ammunition wrapped in a dirty polythene paper.
Serampur PS Case No.75 dt 24/3/06 u/s 413/414 IPC. On 24/3/06 at 13:00 hrs., acting on a secret Tip of a raid has conducted at Chatra PS Serampur Dist Hooghly. It was Noticed that some persons were dismantling one Auto Rickshaw Bearing No.WB-15-1085 and the registration Number was found obliterated. On demand those persons failed to produce as paper or authority in respect of said Auto Rickshaw. In course of search of their rented thatched hut there, all the articles appeared to be stolen. Accordingly i) Madanlal Joyswal, 35 yrs. s/o Sri Ram Khilan Joyswal 15 No.Tin Bazar c/o Khetra Sha PS Serampur Dist Hooghly ii) Manoj Kr.Shaw 24 yrs.s/o Budhuram Shaw of Malickpara Shanipara H/O Ajoy Das PS Serampur Dist Hoghly has ben arrested and the articles have been seized.
Kalyani PS c/no 69 dt 18/3/06 u/s 25/27 Arms Act. On 18/3/06 a raid was conducted to verify the statement of the PC accused Tapan Bhowmick @ Tapa (35) s/o Lt Haripada Bhowmick of Kalyani Dakshin CHandamari, Majher School, PS Kalyani, District Nadia (PC Accd of Jadavpur PS c/no 104 dt 15/03/06 u/s 2/27 Arms Act ) by the officers of SOG (Hq) CID, WB in an abandoned pacca Road of Himalaya Rubber Factory, Industrial area, D Block Kalyani and seized one single shoters, 2 pipeguns, 6 country made cartridges and 20 rounds of 8mm live Musket.
Jadavpur PS c/no 104 dt 15/3/06 u/s 25(1)(a)/27 Arms Act. On 15/3/06 leading to the statement of PC accd Tapan Bhowmick @ Tapa s/o Lt Haripada Bhowmick of Dakshin Chandamari, PS Kalyani in c/w Kasba PS c/no 124 dt 23/8/05 u/s 399/402 IPC and 25/27 Arms Act. One Automatic 9 mm pistol loaded with 3 rds ammunition was recovered from a bushy place by the side of unused road near Railway Line between Jadavpur and Dhakuria Rly Station, PS Jadavpur, District South 24-Pgs which was kept concealed by him after commission of crime.
Rajarhat PS c/no 49 dt 10/02/06 u/s 420/406/460/471 IPC. On source information of DDI(B) Saltlake DD on the night of 25-26/3/06 a raid was held other officers and men of Saltlake DD under the direct supervision of DDI(B) at village Bishnupur, Battala, PS Rajarahat, Dist North 24-Pgs against accused Podip Shanky (32) s/o Sri Gobardhan Shanky of Goradaha, PS Khanakul, Dist Hooghly presently residing at vill Bishnupur Battala, PS Rajarhat and the accused person was apprehended in c/w the above noted referred case.
In course of search the amount of Rs. 2.98 lacs (Rupees two lacs and ninety eight thousand) of cheated money could be recovered from the house of the arrested accused person and the said amount was seized under proper seizure list.
Ghola PS c/no 20 dt 10/2/05 u/s 302/34 IPC. Acting on a secret source information today ( 22/3/06) arrested wanted accused Chand Mahar @ Chandu @ Chand Mahammad (27) s/o Sri Kisan Sk of Dobapara, PS Domkal, District Murshidabad in c/w the above reference case and forwarded the accused person to the Ld Court of Barrackpur on 27/3/06 with a prayer for 10 days PC.
East Bidhannagar PS c/no 21 dt 15/3/06 u/s 399/402 IPC & 25/27 Arms Act. Persuing a credible source information a team of CID officers and district police officials of North 24-Pgs Dist on 15/3/06 held raid near 215A Bus Stand at Sector V, Saltlake City, PS East Bidhannagar and arrested accused persons viz 1) Jiban @ Rohit Sen (25) s/o Lakman Sen of 13/27 Banamali Banerjee Road, Haridevpur, PS Thakurpukur and 2) Ajoy @ Jaddu Singh (20) s/o Fagu Singh of village Gaun-Marban Chatti, PO Ara, district Muzaffarpur, Bihar and at present of 237 NSC Bose Road, Ushamore, PS Regent Park, Dist South 24-Pgs with one improvised firearms and two rounds of ball ammunition from the possession of accd Jiban Sen and one d agger from accd Jaddu Singh while there two accd persons with several others had assembled at the above noted place and had been making preparation for committing dacoity.
On 17/2/06 afternoon DDI Murshidabad held a raid at Kandi Bazar, District Murshidabad and recovered some pirated CDs and blue films. This refers to Kandi PS c/no 30 dt 17/2/06 u/s 63 Copy Right Act read with Section 468/471/420/292 IPC.
On 09.06.06 in course of raid SI S Mukherjee of High Way Crime Cell, CID,WB arrested Sanjib Shaw and 6 others for keepingh hijacked truck and other vehicles and recovered two trucks bearing no. HR/38H-4457 & HR-53A-2815 from their possession In recent past some hijacking cases were reported at Jharkhand, Bihar and West Bengal area as well. As per this requisition a team of CID officers were engaged for recovering and arrest of accused person involved in these cases. After engaging sources we came to know that one Pappu @ Rahul of Baranagar area also owner of a garage was receiving such stolen or hijacked lorries. He used to sell it to Bangladeshi nationals. Yesterday 08/06/06 C.I.D officers under leadership of Insp. Nirmal Chatterjee O/C Highway arrested Pappu@ rahul kr. shaw . On verifying his statement they held raid at different places and arrested. Mustaque Khan, Sookin Khan, Hanif Khan and Ali Mohammad. Mustaque Khan is the person who used to send lorries from Harayana. These lorries were either purchased on finance by fraudulent means or by hijacking . Sookin Khan and Hanif Khan are driver and Khalashi respectively who used to carry these lorries from Harayana to Bengal. Ali Mohammad is a middleman originally a man from Hariyana but stays in Kolkata. His job was to contact Bangladeshi nationals who were willing to buy such lorries obtained through dubious means but of course for a far lower price than market rate. This he achieved with the help or one Mukul Saha who is an exporter by profession and helped both these parties to prepare fraudulent papers and arrange to export these lorries to Bangladesh. Today during raid at different places Rashid, Khalek and Masum all middlemen , were also arrested. Four BD nationals have also been arrested. This is a very big racket including people of different states and also having connection with Bangladesh. Till now 7(two) lorries /trucks have been recovered by C.I.D at the instance of these middleman. . 25 other suspect lorries/trucks are under scrutiny including few small cars namely Bolero, Qualis and Scorpio In this connection a case has been registered at Baranagar P.S and Highway crime cell of C.I.D West Bengal is investigation the case. SI S. Bardhan is the investigating officer. Raids are still continuing.. This refers to Baranagar PS Case No. 139 dt 09.06.06 u/s 379/411/419/414/120B IPC.
On 09.05.06 East Midnapur DD recovered and seized truck bearing no. WB03A-7008 from Kotwali PS area under Paschim Medinipur in c/w Kolaghat PS Case No. 31 dt 18/03/06 u/s 379 IPC.
On 13.09.06 SI S Bardhan of Rly. & Highway Crime Cell searched the garage of Gopal Achajee at 185/9 Rabindra Nagar , PS-Baranagar and seized 22 vehicles of different types as suspicious property vide Baranagar PS GD Entry No. 924 dt 13.06.06.
A team of CID officers on receipt of a secret source information held raid on 26/6/2006 early morning at Joka on Diamond Harbour road under Thakurpukur PS and detained a Tata 407 vehicle carrying more than six persons apart from its driver. Three persons could escape and four persons along with the vehicle were detained. On being challenged, the driver failed to produce either his driving license or any relevant papers of the vehicle. On initial search, they were found to possess one improvised six chambered revolver, several live ammunitions and three daggers. They were detained for interrogation and on subsequent search a total of 7 KGs of narcotic substance said to be CHARAS could also be found from their respective possession. The following accused persons were arrested on the charges of planning to commit dacoity on the highway and also for illegal possession of narcotic substance & its unlawful use. Preliminary investigation reveals they are also actively involved in several highway crimes apart from dealing unauthorisedly in narcotic drugs. They have admitted that their gang operate in the districts of South 24 Parganas, Howrah & Kolkata. Their tactics was to block the movement of trucks carrying costly goods by placing Tata 407 vehicle and then on gun point hijack and commit dacoity in respect of such trucks leaving behind the driver & khalasi in injured state. Names of arrested persons : 1. Bahadur Mollah(30) of Rajnagar, Kulpi, South 24 Pgs. 2. Rajesh Gupta(26) of Alambazar Masjidpara, PS Baranagar, North 24 Pgs. 3. Sk Azad @ Sanjoy(26) of Daulatpur, PS Bishnupur, South 24 Pgs. 4. Ramji Show(49) of Daspara-Ultadanga, Kolkata. Thakurpukur PS Case No. 163 dt. 26.06.06 u/s 20B NDPS Act and 25/27 Arms Act
24. A team of Women Grievance Cell, CID,WB leaded by Inspr. Shri. Dipali Basak had been to Mumabi and Pune to conduct an enquiry in c/w Sonarpur PS Case No. 46/06 dated 07.02.2000 u/s 363/366A/372/120B IPC & 5 PITA Act. They rescued four girls namely 1) Antaral Molla d/o Md Daud Molla of Hooghly District 2) Noor Jahan d/o Muslim of Canning, District-South 24 Pargana 3) Tumpa Banerjee d/o Arun Banerjee of Churipara, PS-Ranaghat, Nadia District and 4) Geeta Bera d/o Aswini Bera of Pathar Pratima , District-South 24 Pargana from red light area of Mumbai and Pune and returned them back on 16.04.06.
25. On 11.10.2006 evening at 16:45 hrs on a secret information OC, Cyber Crime Cell and IO of the case & others of CID, WB arrested the accd. Shakawat Hossain in c/w Golabari PS case no 171/06 dtd. 27/07/2006 u/s 420 IPC. The accd enrolled himself as seller in www.ebay.in website and listed different computer and related material. The listed buyers of this website send money to the accd through demand draft and cheque but he sends nothing to them. All addresses given by the accd in the website, customers even in bank were found wrong and there was no clue regarding his actual shelter. After sincere effort within two months the officers of Cyber Crime Cell finally succeeded to arrest the accd Shakawat Hossain.
26. On 26/06/06 around 04:15 hrs the CID team intercepted one Mini Truck (Tata-407)No WB-19B/0478 on Delhi Road near SD-4 Bus Stand and arrested one Bahadur Molla @ Mannan @ Kalu Molla s/o Mofijel Molla of Rajnagar Musalmanpara, PS Kulpi and others and seized 7 kgs of Charas, one improvised pipegun, 5 live ammunition etc from their possession. This refers to Thakurpukur PS Case No 163dated 26/06/06 u/s 20(B) NDPS Act & 25/27 Arms Act.
27. Jadavpur PS Case No.229 dt 24.6.06 u/s 467/468/471/472/473/120B IPC.On 24.06.06 a raid was conducted at Jadavpur and three persons were arrested and twoforged marksheets were recovered in the name of Md Moidul Islam Sardar which was seized along with cash Rs.2000/-. Over the suo moto complaint of SI Sougata Ghosh, CID WB the case was started. Arrested persons:
1. Lakshmimohon Ghosh
2. Md Moidul Islam Sardar
3. Pradip Pramanik
4. Rajeswar Singh
5. Nirmal Singh
6. Dinesh Ram
7. Sarbada Ram
8. Munni Devi
9. Asraf Ali Khan
10. Sk Akhtar Ali @ Rintu
11. Manjoor Alam
12. Tarik Anowar
13. Md Aslam Khan @ Rustam
14. Pawan Jaiswal
15. Tapas Kr Chakraborty
16. Kamalesh Prasad
Several forged mark sheets/ certificates of different examination, forged tax token, birth certificates and other forged documents, one santro car, one computer with other accessories, one Laptop, cell phones etc. and cash Rs.81967/- were seized from the possession of the side noted arrested persons. Investigation is proceeding.
28.Ref : Purbasthali PS c/no 25/06 dt 25/1/06 u/s 395/397 IPC. During investigation of this case I/O of the above noted case, arrested 4 accd.persons and recovered 176 bhories of silver ornaments valued Rs.44,000/-(appx)and one bhori four annas gold from a Jewellery shop. On the night of 30-31/8/06 I/O held raid and recovered 100 gms. silver ornaments from the possession of one accd.person.
29. Ref : Kolaghat PS c/no 166/05 dt 2/11/05 u/s 392 IPC.
During investigation of the above noted case I/O arrested two veteran criminals and forwarded them in the court.
30. Ref : Raghunathpur PS c/no 54/06 u/s 24/7/06 u/s 392 IPC & 25/27 Arms Act.
On 26/8/06 during raid, DDI Purulia and his staff arrested 3 accd.persons and recovered one stolen motor cycle from their possessioin in c/w the above noted case.
31. On 18/8/06 in pursuance of a secret information, DDI Barasat and his staff seized one L.P. TATA Full Punjuab body truck bearing Registration No WB 038/2042. The said vehicle was found lying at Balaji Cark Park, 14/D Jessore Rd, PS Barasat. The said vehicle was seized from the possession of one Md. Abdul Kashem and arrested him. In this connection Barasat PS c/no 661 dt 18/8/06 u/s 379/411/413/141 IPC was started.
32. Ref : Nakashipara PS(Nadia)c/no.174 dt 4/8/06 u/s 20/23 NDPS Act.
On 4/8/06 in between 18.05 to 18.25 hrs on the basis of secret information of ASI D.Ghosh of Narcotic Cell, CID WB, CI Nakashipara, DDI-II of Nadia DD, ASI D Ghosh and other officers and force apprehended one motor cycle along with 3 riders of the motor cycle and another one and seized 8.18 gms. of brown sugar from their possession and one mobile phone also seized from their possession.
33. Ref : Barasat PS (N/24-Pgs)Case No.644 dt 14/8/06 u/s 25/27/35 Arms Act.
On 14/87/06 acting on a a source information Shri A.K. Das Mahapatra of CID WB along with other Officers and force of CID WB held raid at Chapadali More and arrested 3 accd.persons namely 1) Dulal Dey, 2) Dulal Malakar, 3) Ratan Majumder and recovered 1(one) improvised pipe gun and 29 rds ammuniton from their possession.
34. Ref : Sonarpur PS (S/24-Pgs)Case No.99 dt 19/3/06 u/s 379 IPC.
On 3-4/8/06 night a raid was held by the Officers of South Industrial DD,(CID WB) under Sonarpur area and arrested one accd. person namely Haran Ali Molla in this connection with the above noted case.
35. On 3-4/8/06 night on receipt of a secret information, DDI Alipur and his staff arrested 3 accd.persons in c/w Sonarpur PS c/no 245/06 dt 3/8/06 u/s 414/420/324/506/34 IPC.
36. On 11/8/06 morning on received a secret information DDI Barrackpur held a raid and arrested one Md. Halim of Gouripur PS Naihati for possessioning a stolen truck bearing fake registration No. WB 15-2794 and also known that the vehicle used in different type of criminal activities along the National State Highway. In this regards 4 accd.persons were arrested by the DDI Barrackpur and seized fake documents and above noted truck. In this connection, Naihati PS c/no 152 dt 11/8/06 u/s 467/468/471/472/473/474/413/414/120B IPC was started.
37. Ref : Golabari PS case no 171/06 dtd. 27/07/2006 u/s 420 IPC
On 11.10.2006 evening at 16:45 hrs on a secret information OC, Cyber Crime Cell and IO of the case & others of CID, WB arrested the accd. Shakawat Hossain in c/w the above referred case. The accd enrolled himself as seller in www.ebay.in website and listed different computer and related material. The listed buyers of this website send money to the accd through demand draft and cheque but he sends nothing to them. All addresses given by the accd in the website, customers even in bank were found wrong and there was no clue regarding his actual shelter.
After sincere effort within two months the officers of Cyber Crime Cell finally succeeded to arrest the accd Shakawat Hossain.
38. Baranagar PS c/no 228 dt 15/10/06 u/s 399/402 IPC & 25/27 Arms Act.
On 141/0 06 night acting on a secret information DDI Baranagar & Sri N K Chatterjee of CID, W.B. (Highway) along with these officers and force of CID, WB held raid at Dakshineswar Bridge and arrested 5 accds persons namely (i) Pandit Pitamber Reddy (ii) Swapan Sen (iii) Parimal Mitra (iv) Rakesh Yadav & Gopal Ghose and recovered black colour Tata Sumo, one improvised 9 m m pistal with one round ammunition, .38 bore ammunition, 2 rds musket, one live .315 arms, one .38 bore, 2 dagger & torch from their possession.
39. Behala PS c/no 287 dt 12/10/06 u/s 25/27 Arms Act and 3/5 ES Act.
On a tip of secret information on 12/10/06 a special raid was condected in the h/o one Mira Saha w/p Lt Radha Kanta Saha of Jorapukur Sundar Pally, 3rd Lane, PS Behala Dist-South 24-Pgs under the leadership of DS, SOG, CID, WB and succeeded in apprehending two accd persons namely (1) Sujit Sarder @ Kele (32) s/o Lt Satya Ranjan Sardar of Dighirpar, Palta, PS Noapara Dist – North 24-Pgs (2) Swarup Sarder @ Abhijit (30) s/o do of do and recovered two poly pack cement bags containing (i) 9 mm live ammunition -691 Pcs, (ii) 7.62 M M live ammunition .340 pcs (iii) .303 live ammunition .58 pcs (iv) 5/56 Insus live ammunition s-03 pcs and (v) Anti personal Mines Apears M-14 with fuse CPL 0806 live-543 pcs of mine carried by the above accd persons failing to produce proper account even satisfactory statement for possession the same.
40. Baduria PS c/no 150 dt 5/10/06 u/s 51 Wild Life Protection Act.
On 5/10/06 in between 21:4 hrs and 22:35 hrs acting secret source information a team of CID, WB along with Baduria PS c/no officers and force under direct supervision of Inspector S P Sarkar O/C Narcotic Cell held raid near Chatra Panchayet office under Badurai PS and arrested one Bidhan Dhali (25) s/o Sadhan Dhali of Village Chandipur Daspara PS Baduria dist North 24- Pgs and recovered 3 pcs of big size Tiger Skin from the possession of accd person.
41. Dankuni PS c/no 110 dt 7/10/06 u/s 380 IPC.
Secret information one Tapan Mann s/o Paran Krishna Manna of Mahesh was in terrogated in c/w Dankuni PS c/no 110 dt 7/10/06 u/s 380 IPC and leading to his statement one Ananta Karmakar s/o Kali Pada of Meghsar PS Polba was arrested and on pursue his statement Jogesh Chandra Das s/o Ek Kari Das of Chatra PS Srirampur was arrested and recovered 55 Cartoon Vanaspati Oil, 14 Kgs each valued Rs 4000/- with direct supervision of Sri A K Sinha, DDI Hooghly.
42. On 14.08.06 acting on source information Inspr. A K Das Mahapatra of CID, West Bengal along with others officers and forces of CID,West Bengal held a raid at Chapadali More and arrested three accused persons namely 1) Dulal Dey 2) Dulal Malakar 3) Ratan Majumdar and recovered two improvised pipe guns and 29 rds of ammunitions from their possession. This refers to Barasat PS Case No.644 dt 14.08.06 u/s 25/27/35 Arms Act.
43. On 03/04-08-06 night a raid by the officers of South Industrial DD, CID,West Bengal under Sonarpur PS area and arrested Accused Haran Ali Molla in c/w Sonarpur PS Case No. 99 dt 19.03.06 u/s 379 IPC.
44. On 3/ 4-08-06 night on a secret source information of DDI Alipur and his staff arrested 3 accused in c/w Sonarpur PS Case No. 245 dt 03.08.06 u/s 419/420/324/506 IPC.
45. On 18.08.06 morning on receiving a secret source information that one Md. Halim of Gouripur, PS-Naihati, District-North 24 Parganas was possessing a stolen truck bearing fake registration number WB15-2794 and using the truck in different types of criminal activities along the National and State High Ways the Barrackpur DD officers and men held raid and arrested 4 accused persons on that information and seized the documents and the Truck bearing No. WB15-2794. This refers to Naihati PS Case No. 152 dt 11.08.06 u/s 467/468/471/472/473/474/413/414/120B IPC.
46. On 06/12/2006 during raid in between 19:00 hrs and 19:45 hrs near Rly. Gate No. 1 Bongaon Railway Station, SOG and Narcotic Section jointly held raid on an information and arrested one Madhai Dutta (36) s/o Lt Dashubhusan Dutta of Joypur, Mathpara, PS-Bongaon and seized 300 grams of Heroine from his possession. This refers to Bongaon PS Case No. 404 dated 06.12.2006 u/s 21(g)/29 NDPS Act.
47. On 21.12.2006 at 19:30 hrs Inspr. Shri Keshab Chakraborty , DDI Howrah and other officers of Howrah DD held raid at Howrah Rly. Station, Platform No. 1 in front of toilet and arrested one Suresh Chowhan @ Ramu Singh(60) s/o Lt Chhianu Chowhanu of sitarampur railway Colony, PS-Kulti and others and recovered forged Indian currency of denomination Rs.1000/- note-1 pc, Rs.500/- note-1 pc, Rs.100/- note 1 pc from his possession. This refers to Howrah GRPS Case No. 424 dated 21/12/2006 u/s 489A/489B/489C/120B IPC.
48. On 27/12/2006 in between 09:35 hrs to 12:15 hrs raid was held at Noapara under PS-Dhubulia under the direct supervision of Dr. Humayun Kabir Dy.SP,CID, West Bengal and recovered 2 DBBL gun, 11 rounds of .12 Bore live cartridges and .12 Bore empty cartridge , one countrymade pistol and 7 rounds .303 live cartridges from the possession of Sahajamal Sk (22) s/o Lt Kamal Sk of Noapara, PS-Dhubulia, District-Nadia and from the house of Ajmir Sk and Mohiruddin Sk and they were arrested. This refers to Dhubulia PS Case No. 182 dated 27.12.2006 u/s 25(i)(a)/27 Arms Act.
49. On 28.12.2006 at 14:15 hrs in pursuance of secret information Inspr. M K Acharya , DDI, Nadia, Inspr. Arun Kumar Das , DDI Nadia and WC Parimal Chatterjee arrested one Shyam Mahato (42) s/o Lt Hempada Mahato of Dhakanagar Natunpara, PS-Nabadwip at Monipur More, PS-Nabadwip and recovered 50 nos. of Indian Fake Currency Note , denomination of Rs.500/- each . This refers to Nabadwip PS Case No.231 dt 28.12.2006 u/s 489B/489C IPC.
50. On 09.12.2006 at evening, a team of CID officers of Highway Crime & Railway Crime Cell,CID,West Bengal under the leadership of SI Chandranath Chakraborty arrested two notorious Highway Criminals namely 1) Md Asraf Ali (65) @ Jamshed Khan @ Ahamad Hossain @ Bismilla Khan s/o Late Md Moniruddin @ Shamsur Khan of 245/2 Bellilious Road, PS-Bantra, District Howrah and accused 2) Dinesh Shaw (38) @ Umashankar Singh s/o Rambrij Singh @ Rambrij Show of 158/14 Bellilious Road, PS-Bantra, Howrah from Asansol as they have misappropriated Rubber of worth Rs.28,000,00/- (Twenty Eight Lakhs) which was coming from Tripura to Kolkata in two trucks with forged registration numbers and chassis numbers etc. This refers to Lake Town PS Case No. 114 dt 12.07.2006 u/s 407 IPC.
51. Ref: Dhubulia PS c/no 182 dt 27/12/06 u/s 25(1) (a)/27/35 Arms Act. On 27/12/06 on secret source information Insp. Sri A.K Das DDI Nadia along with Insp Sri Pronab Mitra, SI Anil Ash, C/133 Samir Ghosh all of CID WB had been to Dhubulia PS and then reached near tea stall of Babul Sk of village Noapara PS Dhubulia, Nadia to workout the source information and found that 7/8 persons assembled there with some ulterior motive. The Police team chased them and could be able to arrest one aced person namely Shah Jamal sk (22) s/o Kamaluddin of vill Noapara PS Dhubulia, Nodia and the rest aced person fled away in different direction. He was arrested and one DBBL gun loaded with two .12 fore live cartridge, 6 round of live .12 fore cartridge and one round of empty .12 fore cartridge which were sized properly duly seized by the witness.
On interrogation the arrested aced stated that he along with others associates namely 1) Kajal Mondal 2) Ajmir Sk 3) Giyas sk 4) Moiruddin sk 5) Iazam sk and 6) Baku Sk all of Noapara, PS Dhubulia were arrested near tea stall of Babul Sk of Noapara. On his identification the police team raided all the house of above noted member but the house inmates were absent in the respective houses. However another DBBL gun loaded with two rounds .12 fore live cartridges recovered from the house of Moiruddin Sk and one country made single shot pistol loaded with one round .303 bullet and six house of Ajmir Sk as per seized list duly signed by the witness. All the seized articles kept at Dhubulia PS malkhana. SI Naba Kr. Ghosh of Nadia DD is investigation the case.
52. On the night of 29/11/06 at 23.0 hrs Insp Sri PN Chakraborty, Insp Sri A K Das both DDI Nadia along with other personnel of Nadia DD with the Co. operation of Kotwali PS held raid at Gurney under PS Kotwali Nadia and recovered 11 bi-cycles of different colored size made age Tran the hidden place of one Asgar Ali Dafadar @SK. s/o Lt Jamir SK. @ Dafader of Ghurui Dafadar Para PS Kotwali as Stolen properties.
House owner Asgar Ali Dafadar along with one Swapan Biswas s/o Nawsad Biswas of Muragachha PS Nakashipara, Nadia have been arrested and forwarded them to the LD court. All the recovered articles were seized under proper seizure list.
This refers to the above noted case. Insp. Sri AK Das is investigating the case.
53. On 28.12.06 at 14.15 hrs in pursuance of a secret source information Insp Sri M K Acharjee and Insp Sri AK Das DDI Nadia and w/c t 106 Parimal Chatterjee apprehended one Shyam Mahato (42) s/o Lt Hempada Mahato of Dhakanagar Natunpara PS Nabadwip At Manipur mare Nabadwip and recovered 50 member of Indian fake currency notes denomination of Rs 500/- cash.
Over this the instant case was started and SI Naba Kr Ghosh of Nadia DD has been directed to investigated the case.
54. On 4.8.06 at about 17.50 hrs a team of CID ,WB with the help of Nakashipara PS worked out secret source information at Bethaueedohori under Nakashipara PS arrested 4 aced person and recovered 818 gms of heroin from then passion. This refers to Nacashipara PS c/no 174 dt 4/8/06 u/s 21/23/29 NDPS Act. The Chemical Examination detected positive heroin as per report of state Drugs comfort and research libratory.
55. On 5/10 06 at about 20.45 hrs a team of CID, WB held raid in present of secret source information at Chatra under Baduria PS arrested one aced person and recovered 3 big size tiger skin from his passion . This refers to Baduria PS c/no 150 dt 5/10/06 u/s 51 wild life protection set investigation is proceeding.
56. On 13/10/06 A.C.J.M Bidhannagar court convicted aced 1) Chen Fulun, 2) Lal Sanga, 3) Laltan Puta and 4) Wendelonge in c/w cast Bidhannagar PS c/no 71 dt 22.5.03 u/s 464/467/468/471/474/420/120B IPC 14 Foreigner Act & 12 Passport Act invested by this section.
57. On 6/12/06 at about 20.45 hrs a team of CID, WB held raid at Bongaon 6 no Rly. Gate in presence of secret source information arrested one aced person and recovered 300 Gms of heroin from his passion. This refers to Bongaon PS c/no 404 Dt 6/12/06 u/s 21 ( C )/29 NDPS Act.
58. On 28/12/06 at 14.15 hrs in pursuance of secret information Inspr. M.K Acharya, DDI Nadia, I Inspr. Arun Kr Das, DDI Nadia and W/C 106 Parimal Chatterjee arrested one Shyam Mahato (42) s/o Lt Hempada Mahato of Dhakanagar Natunpara PS Nabadwip at Manipur more Nabadwip and recovered 50 numbers of Indian fake currency notes denomination of Rs 500/- each. This refers to Nabadwip PS c/no 231 dt 28/12/06 u/s 489B/489C IPC
59. On 27/12/06 acting on a credible source information Inspr. Arun Kr Das, DDI Nadia and the officers and men of Spl. Crime Unit, CID WB held raid at Noapara under Dhubulia PS, Dist Nadia and arrested one Sahajamal Sk (22) s/o Lt Kamal Sk of Noapara, Dist Nadia and recovered 2 (two) DBBL gun, one improvised pistol with 18 rounds of live ammunition from his possession. This refers to Dhubulia PS c/no 182 dt 27/12/06 u/s 25/27 Arms Act.